Since I last posted over three weeks ago....
- ...we celebrated my Dad's birthday.
- ...we celebrated our country's birth.
- ...I taught two weekly Bible studies each week.
- ...I helped my daughter fix up her baby's nursery.
- ...our internet went away for a week.
- ...I began work on a show as stage manager. (It's great to be back!)
- ...we welcomed our new grandson into the world.
- ...we made final preparations for our daughter starting cosmetology school.
- ...I became a grandma again.
- ...I did everything else pertaining to "normal" life in our household.
- ...oh yeah, did I mention I'm a grandma again?
Well, hello there....
This little guy, Azariah Luke, joined us the evening of July 7.
Azariah's mommy has given me permission to tell his amazing story, so stayed tuned.
A week or so before he was born my daughter, Steph, and I worked on Azariah's room.
We used this stuff.